Step 1: Learn the basics
- Know and understand Day Trading Terminology
- Learn different Charts and Patterns and CandleSticks.
- Study Technical Indicators
- Set up Stock Scanners and daily Watchlists.
Step 2: Join a Trading Community
- Find someone successful that you can watch trade live
- Learn from experience traders
- Find a Chatroom to build a network of traders
Step 3: Practice with a Simulator
- Sign up for Paper Trading Account
- Learn about Different types of Orders
- Practice HotKeys and executing trades
- Track your wins and losses with a Trading Journal until profitable for 3 months.
Step 4: Trade Live with Real Money
- Sign up with Broker that meets your needs
- Start out with size of no bigger than 100 shares
- Practice Risk Management
- Continue to Journal your trades.
Please follow and like us:
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.